Technician of telecommunications
We are looking for a Telecommunications Technician specialized in the implementation and configuration of VoIP servers for the interconnection between conventional telephone networks and virtual voice assistants.
This professional must coordinate with the rest of the technology team and be responsible for the functional development of our applications. These solutions must be maintained and updated to comply with the latest established requirements and with quality and safety standards.
- Plan and implement the different VoIP solutions
- Maintenance and monitoring of production and pre-production systems.
- Main person responsible for the correct operation, diagnosis and recovery of VoIP systems
- Search for the best solutions that adapt to the needs.
- Implement Natural Language Processing, Speech-to-text, and Text-to-speech solutions for assistant-to-speech conversion.
- Connection with the main service for the storage of all information.
- Collaborate with the back-end developer team.
- Follow the specifications of the workflow in the developments.
- Report of the states and progress of the objectives set.
- Participate in the stages of the general life cycle of the application.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
PURPOSE AND RELEVANCE OF THE POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
Our Telecommunications Technician will have the main objective of supporting the Technology Area in the development and creation of solutions, as well as guaranteeing their proper functioning.
Their role is key to the continued growth of the services we offer our clients.
- Internal: Technology and Management Area.
- External: Clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of VoIP networks: SIP protocol, switching, SBC type components, etc.
- Experience configuring firewalls, NAT, PAT and other related IP systems.
- Experience with high availability systems and load balancing
- Experience with Asterisk
- Great experience in UNIX environments
- Experience with hypervisors or IaaS type AWS, Google Cloud or Azure will be valued
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx and Express web servers
- Management and development of technical documentation
- Experience in work environments with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or KanBan
- Preferably a Telecommunications or Computer Engineer.
- Certifications in the environments and languages described above will be valued.
- English level B2.
- Knowledge of other languages will be valued.
LEVEL OF PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Previous experience of 2 to 5 years in similar positions. Experience in natural language processing/conversational AI systems would be a significant PLUS.
Send us your CV